NYX Love you so Mochi (swatch and review)




What can I say about this product! Uhm that’s is AMAZING! First off it’s squishy, who doesn’t like squishing makeup with their fingers. It’s very pigmented, so you can go as light or as dark with the colors as you want. You can control the amount. 



It glides on your skin very smooth, and blends with the other colors very well. Frankly you can mix any of them together even if it doesn’t seem to match, they will still blend and look amazing!


eyeshadow pallette

eyeshadow pallette
highlighters pallette

highlighters pallette

The pods are not tiny so you get a lot of product for your money! Let’s face it this is one pallet every girl should own! By the way, NYX love so mochi launched eyeshadow and highlighters pallette with mochi texture.



swatches highlighters
swatches highlighters
swatches eyeshadow
swatches eyeshadow

This is everything I want to wearing eyeshadow. I think this is the perfect pallette to take with me. They have beautiful colors that are pretty for day time and then layer them up for a night look. This is my Mochi Love pallette, I'm very happy with this product. So, gonna be try ladies..!!

Comments

Popular Posts